SEAI Registered contractor – NSAI approved
You put a hat on your head to keep your body heat in, insulating your Attic will do the same for your house!
Government grants are available here
- REDUCE HEAT LOSS BY 30% – 35%
- REDUCE YOUR HEATING BILLS BY UP TO 20%
- IMPROVE THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
300mm or 12 inches of insulation is required in your attic to make your home Energy Efficient, and reduce heat loss by 30% – 35%.
If your house was built prior to 2006 it will not have adequate attic insulation as new building regulations have since been implemented.
Your Attic may already have some Insulation and can be Topped Up to 12 inches/300mm to reduce heat loss.
It only takes a few hours to have your attic properly insulated and with minimum disruption.
One of our team will carry out a free survey of your attic beforehand to check requirements.
- Earthwool is rolled into the attic space between & across the joists.
- Cold water pipes and cold water tanks are lagged and sealed.
- Insulated walkways are installed for safe access from your attic hatch to your water tanks.
Earthwool is manufactured from naturally occurring and recycled raw materials
- Free from formaldehyde, phenols, acrylics, no artificial colours, dyes or bleach
- It is rot-proof, odourless, and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
Difficult to reach areas can be insulated with Rockwool Blown Attic Insulation
Rockwool stone wool insulation is made from volcanic rock, naturally durable and stable over the lifetime of a building, it is blown into the attic between and above ceiling joists.
- keeps buildings warm in winter
- maintains a cool interior in summer
- environmentally friendly all year round.
Government grants are available here or call Solastech Insulation on 025 40776